Edited by: Keedah
Fashion Week is finally upon us which means we'll be hyped up on Diet Pepsi or coffee (or both), running on mininal sleep, and bustling from event to event so we can bring you the latest happenings in the fashion industry. And the blizzard that just hit the New York area isnt making it any easier, but alas we make sacrifices for the sake of fashion. Links this week will give you insight on what trends to expect in the next few months. And as always, if you want to join The Glamarazzi you can find the info here.
- Obsession isn't Just a Perfume discovers for the first time in fashion history the fanny pack is cool thanks to an extreme makeover by Kinies. Fanny Pack Fabulous?!?
- From Her Goody Bag...Shoe Therapy: The Transition Great shoes for now and later!
- K is for Kinky shows you the correct way to care for your lingerie...Just in time for V Day
- The Style Aficionado shows you how to revive your dried out creme liner
- And from The Glamour Whore Here's to hoping MAC's latest collection lives up to it's name...
- Project Danielle thinks its a great time to stock up on your favorite drugstore brands at Rite Aid
- Hot Beauty Health brings us Spring 2010 Beauty Trends
- We get a review of Zoya Reverie Nail Polish Collection (part 2) from Polish Swatches
- Retrodiva visits Susan Posnick Cosmetics headquarters and gets a tutorial on how to use mineral makeup
- Makeup Music Money Me shows you what do you do with your gift bags and boxes
- Diary of a Style Addict is looking for a change and found them in Korean Circle Contact lenses.
- Sparkle Crack Central Gives a review of Cover Girl's Lash Blast mascaras