Review: Bikini Kitty Clean Up Kit


This is one of the most comprehensive shaving kits I have ever come across. Not only is it full of high quality products, it is an education in shaving sensitive areas. I have struggled with ingrown hairs and razor burn in "that" area, and this kit pretty much got rid of all of that. I credit the Magic Spray the most. This is a simple spray that you put on once daily to gently exfoliate and keep ingrown hairs at bay. That product alone was almost worth the somewhat high price of $39.99. I liked the shaving gel, but it wasn't anything special, and the razor oil was a nice olive oil, which was great, especially since I had never used razor oil before, but still nothing out of the ordinary. The spray, though, was excellent. I plan to keep buying the spray, but I probably won't replenish any of the other products in the kit. The single blade razors I can find at Rite Aid, I have plenty of olive oil (is it just me, or is olive oil being used in everything lately?), and a regular shaving cream (or BeneFits Bathina if I'm feeling especially frisky) works great for me. Overall, I feel like I paid for education, which is just fine with me - I no longer have a scary bikini area!

0 comments:

Total Beauty

About Me

My photo
Meredith Edwards-Cornwall is the founder of online lifestyle websites RetrodivasBeauty.com and RetrodivasCloset.com. She is also known as @retrodiva on Twitter. She specializes in drinking large amounts of espresso, shopping, and enjoying social media. In all of her free time she writes for StyleBakeryMom.com twice a week, and does various other freelance gigs involving writing, designing, and generally being awesome. While she believes that success is indeed a job in New York, she currently resides in Virginia Beach, Virginia with her husband, two children, and two cats and has hung on to her day job.
There was an error in this gadget

Followers

Facebook