Here are some photos:
- Underland = Flash (from the Show Pony Shadow Box)
- Alice = Painkiller (from the Show Pony Shadow Box)
- Oraculum = Baked
- Queen = Last Call
- Chessur = Chopper
- White Rabbit = Polyester Bride
- Wonderland = Maui Wowie
- Curiouser = Grifter
- Muchness = X
- Mushroom = Mushroom
- Midnight Tea Party = Midnight Cowboy Rides Again
- Vorpal = S&M
- Absolem = Homegrown
- Drink Me, Eat Me = Sin
- Mad Hatter = Twice Baked
- Jabberwocky = Oil Slick
I'll be posting some swatches and looks soon!
It's that time of year again when my skin starts to dry out and look fugly and I have to take some special care in keeping it looking good. I get annoyed at itchy dry skin, and I've tried a lot of different lotions to find the best ones for keeping all the winter dry skin annoyances at bay.
- K is for Kinky shows us how to invest in a pair of the most flattering leather pants
- ProActiv may miss Blaq Vixen Beauty but Blaq Vixen Beauty doesn't miss ProActiv. Found out why Blaq Vixen Beauty is singing, "All I wanna say is that they don't care about us!"
- The Style Aficionado is playing Dump or Marry with over the knee socks.
- Makeup Music Money Me is teaching you how to make your own body scrub. Easy and fun!
- Does perfection exist in beauty products? Retrodiva says yes. Find out what products made her a believer
- LiAnn at Sparklecrack Central is launching a beauty-blog interview network and invites you all to check it out!
- High End for Your Rear End checks out Mimi's Runway music.
- Project Danielle is window shopping plus sized fashion's on Etsy and likes what she sees.
- Get your makeup brushes ready! Luxe Glam is giving us the 411 on Mac's spring color forecast.
- Krasey Beauty takes you out of this world with an amazing line of glosses from Thierry Mugler Beauty
- Have questions that only a celebrity makeup artist can answer? Temple of Glam is taking your questions straight to the experts
- From The Glamour Whore..Paul and Joe Beaute's "Daydream" and "Fantasy", their Alice In Wonderland inspired collection looks dreamy in reality or down the rabbit hole...
- Diary of a Style Addict is making all your entertaining dreams come true with her Hip Hostess givaway.
Tom Ford is my make-believe boyfriend. Everything he does is just beyond stylish and there isn't anything better than a gorgeous older man in a Tom Ford suit. I'm just saying.
However, this isn't about my obsession with Tom Ford the man. Clearly I have one, but this is about Tom Ford the fragrances. In 2007, Mr. Ford created his Private Blend Collection which included 12 fragrances. Several have been added since then, and all of them are extremely unique.
I don't have a Tom Ford beauty counter anywhere near me, so I was excited to visit the counter at Neiman Marcus in Dallas. All of the fragrances were amazing, but I had to make a choice, and I ended up choosing Champaca Absolute.