Real life has this annoying habit of interfering with my beauty/blogging groove. And I have so many great things to share with you all, so I wanted to give you a little teaser of all the stuff I'm working on when I'm not slaving away at work.
Here are the things I'm working on and will be up very, very soon:
- I've found a fantastic exfoliating mask from Jan Marini that doesn't dry out skin and I'm loving it.
- A complete hair removal guide for the summer is in the works. I had hoped to have it up Memorial Day weekend, but I'm lame like that. It's coming soon, though. Expect to get it all, from shaving to waxing to epilators. Nothing is spared in this guide.
- I had eyelash extentions put on. How did I do with them? Find out soon. Hint: I loved them, but had a few issues.
- Estee Lauder has a new skin care line called Re-Nutriv, which I wrote about before, but I took it for a test run - see if it's worth the hype.
- I ordered decants of lots of different fragrances and have strong opinions about all of them. Lots and lots of say.
Photo by jpockele on Flickr