A gorgeous, sultry look created by makeup artist Diane Kendal for NARS. Let's take a look at the products she used.
For the face:
- apply NARS Concealer as needed to cover any imperfections
- apply NARS Sheer Matte Foundation all over for a smooth finish
- contour cheeks with NARS Cap Vert Multiple Bronzer and NARS Deep Throat Blush
- highlight the cheekbones, under the eyebrow, and top of the lip with NARS Copacabana Multiple.
On the eyes:
- apply NARS Brumes Duo Eyeshadow (brown side) over the entire upper lid.
- layered NARS Euridice Duo Eyeshadow (purple side) on top
- on the inner eye, apply NARS Taiga Duo Eyeshadow (white side) and blend outward. NARS Brumes Duo Eyeshadow (the dark side) was used to line the lower lash line.
- NARS Nuits Blanches Eyeliner Stylo was used to line the top and bottom lash lines.
- curl lashes with the NARS Eyelash Curler and apply two coats of NARS Larger Than Life Mascara.
- The brows were drawn using NARS Ipanema Eyebrow Pencil.
And the lips:
- Apply NARS Mitzi Lipstick.