For a limited time this December, Estee Lauder is taking all their mascaras and offering them in the deepest jet black available.
To get this blackest of the black, Estee Lauder's scientists maximized color intensity and opacity by using select Carbon Black and Black Iron Oxides and placing the pigment through an ultrasonic process. Because the mascara is so concentrated, it creates a contrast that defines and frames the eyes with a dramatic end result.
Here is the breakdown on all the mascaras in the collection:
- Double Wear Zero-Smudge Lengthening Mascara in Blacker Black offers dramatic length, and sensationally long wear in one effortless stroke and won't budge, smudge, smear, or flake for upu to 15 hours.
- MagnaScopic Maximum Volume Mascara in Black transforms lashes with dramatic volume, making them appear extravagantly full for a powerfully eye-opening effect.
- More Than Mascara Moisture Binding Formula in More Black features a moisture-binding formula that conditions lashes as it defines and seperates them for a look that's smoother, fuller, and longer.
- Projectionist High Definition Volume Mascara in Jet Black envelops each individual lash with high volume and exceptionally sharp definition for a sleek, striking look.
- Sumptuous Bold Volume Lifting Mascara in Bold Black turns even your sparsest lashes into daringly full, lavishly lifted lashes without the clumping, spiking or weight normally associated with volumizing mascaras.
- TurboLash All Effects Motion Mascara in Turbo Black combines an innovative formula and brush design to penetrate deep into the lash bed and comb through lashes more quickly and effectively, delivering all effects - volume, length, definition, seperation, and curl - in one tube.
And if you needed another reason to visit your Estee Lauder counter, check out this Signature Eyeshadow Quad in Black Smoke, with four shades to help you create that perfect smoky eye for the holidays.