I haven't read it yet, but you know I've ordered it and am eagerly awaiting it's delivery. The book promises tips on personal style, sharing tips on building self-confidence, and Christian's own list of fashion dos and don'ts.
Honestly, there is a new mascara put on the market about every five seconds, don't you think? It's almost impossible to keep up with all of them.
However, one that stands out is the new L'Oreal Telescopic Explosion mascara, and one of the reasons it does is the funky new brush it has - it's like a spiky ball!
If you've been around the makeup scene, you'll know this isn't necessarily a new concept. Givenchy did this earlier in the year with their Phenomen Eyes mascara, although I never got a chance to lay my hands on that one.
However, the L'Oreal version will be available in just about every mass retailer in November, and the suggested price of $9.99 certainly won't break the bank. It delivers amazing volume, doesn't clump, and the formula lasts - no smearing, smudging, or otherwise encouraging that racoon eye look by the end of the day.
There is a bit of a learning curve with the spiky ball applicator, but you'll get the hang of it quickly. I highly recommend at least playing around with this mascara - it may become one of your go-to items. It certainly has for me.
- Cherie Diva: A day in the life of Miss Dior Cherie. Business class airfare to Paris, two nights at a luxurious Paris hotel, bike tour of Paris, lunch, chauffeured tour of the sites, and much more.
- Professional Diva: Give your beauty career a boost with a one month marketing internship at Dior.
- Escape Diva: Head to the countryside and enjoy a tour of the Unionville Winery, eight course dinner, and a night at the inn at Lambertville Station.
- Preview Diva: Receive advance previews of skincare, makeup, and fragrance for an entire year - well before anyone else can get their hands on it!
- Red Carpet Diva: You and a guest are flown to LA to attend the Grammy Awards - plus a makeover prior to the event with a Dior makeup artist.
Head on over to the Dior Diva Auction and check it out now! And good luck!
- Professional Styling Iron ($100): Can be used to create straight looks or waves, due to it's unique shape. Developed with Nano Silver Tourmaline Ceramic Plates, it provides variable temperature levels up to 410 degrees, shown on a LED indicator.
- 1800W Nano Silver Ceramic Technology Hairdryer ($100): This professional grade hair dryer is perfect for creating that blowout. Contains a 1800-watt motor as well as Nano Silver Ceramic Tourmaline technology for shiny, sleek hair. Boasts a two way speed setting, three way temperature setting and a cool shot function.
- Nano Silver Tourmaline Ceramic 1 inch Barrel ($60): Also incorporating Nano Silver Ceramic Tourmaline, this iron maintains high temperatures and distributes heat evenly. Has a rotary temperature control and heats up to five different levels for all types of hair.
- 1200W Turbo Ionic Travel Hairdryer ($60): Perfect for those on the go. Dual voltage 120/140 dryer includes two speed settings, two temperature settings, a cool shot function, and a built-in transparent function. Includes a travel pouch.
- Travel Series Professional Styling Iron ($60): Slim for traveling, this mini-flat iron travels well. Nano Silver Tourmaline plates quickly heat to 410 degrees, maintaining high heat and distributing heat evenly. Mid-size portable design fits perfectly in the included thermal-lined pouch.
Available at Ulta.
Welcome to the new digs! I know I've been absent for just about an eternity, but let me tell you, it's been crazy! I managed to catch the flu while attending NYFW, dealt with that for a week, then ended up with a bonus case of pneumonia! So, mostly I've been sleeping, which is good. Unfortunately, I haven't been posting, which is bad, but here I am! Ready to get the party started.
So, while I've been getting myself well, I've made a few changes to the old blog. What do you think? Everything from the title to the graphics has changed, and I'm loving it. And get yourself ready for a ton of beauty posts - I met some incredible people and did some incredible things in NYC last month, and I'm working on sharing all of it with you!