Nordstrom's is having yet another beauty event that forced me into spending over $100 at the MAC counter. Seriously!
With every $100 purchase, you receive the following:
- Bare Escentuals® bareMinerals® Face Color in Pure Radiance (0.02 oz.)
- Bvlgari ‘Eau Parfumée au thé blanc’ Oshibori Refreshing Towel
- Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch (0.13 oz.)
- Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Body Lotion (0.2 oz.)
- Ed Hardy by Christian Audigier Eau de Parfum Spray (0.05 oz.)
- GoSmile Advanced Formula B1 Tooth Whitening Ampoule
- Kinerase® Intensive Eye Cream (0.1 oz.)
- NARS Potent EFA Cream (0.24 oz.)
- Pangea Organics Facial Cleanser—Egyptian Calendula & Blood Orange (0.1 oz.)
- St. John Signature Eau de Parfum Spray (0.05 oz.)
- Shiseido ‘The Makeup’ Pre-Makeup Cream SPF 15 (0.21 oz.)
What did I spend $100 on? All MAC, of course. Every single liner in the Starflash collection, Orpheus, Raven, Feline, and Mystery. LustreTwin in Red Flame/Orange Flicker (which is so beautiful I can barely bring myself to wear it), Mineralize Eyeshadow in Odd Couple from Electro Flash, and Mineralize blush in Gleeful from the Sonic Chic collection.