Post Holiday Shopping: Nordstrom

Anyone who knows me knows I love me some Nordstrom. Of course, it's really the only high-end department store retailer where I live (no Saks, no Bloomies, no Lord & Taylor, only Macys), so it has to make do. In fact, one of my gifts this year was a $250 gift card, which I plan to spend promptly, probably on some fierce shoes.
ANYWAY.
Some great things are on sale online, up to 40% off.


Who doesn't want a cashmere hooded pullover for lounging in? I do! 33% off.
Maggy London halter trapeze dress, 40% off.
Marc by Marc Jacobs Ace of Spades dress. 40% off.
Anyway, pages and pages of markdowns. And a semi-annual sale for men, if you have a significant other who needs an upgrade. Mine could use some help!

0 comments:

NARS Cosmetics Spring 2010

Total Beauty

About Me

My photo
Meredith Edwards-Cornwall is the founder of online lifestyle websites RetrodivasBeauty.com and RetrodivasCloset.com. She is also known as @retrodiva on Twitter. She specializes in drinking large amounts of espresso, shopping, and enjoying social media. In all of her free time she writes for StyleBakeryMom.com twice a week, and does various other freelance gigs involving writing, designing, and generally being awesome. While she believes that success is indeed a job in New York, she currently resides in Virginia Beach, Virginia with her husband, two children, and two cats and has hung on to her day job.

Followers

Facebook