India Collection by OPI

I was at Ulta searching for the China Glaze Ink collection, but alas, I couldn't find it. So, I grabbed ElePhantastic Pink by OPI instead. The India collection is lovely, and I had a hard time choosing which one I was going to like the most. This color is actually darker than seen here (I love my iPhone, but it doesn't take the best photos), and gives a nice bright pop of color. I think it will look fantastic when I have my summer (bottled) tan on, which is exactly what I am looking for.

Now if I could just figure out how to keep my nails from chipping. Anyone have any good ideas? I'm willing to try just about anything!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love that color! Gorgeous. I bought the Black Cherry Chutney from the India Collection and I love that too.
Hey, if you come up with a great anti-chipping formula..let me know too...my polish always chips after a few days.
Great blog!

March 29, 2008 at 2:55 PM

Total Beauty

About Me

My photo
Meredith Edwards-Cornwall is the founder of online lifestyle websites RetrodivasBeauty.com and RetrodivasCloset.com. She is also known as @retrodiva on Twitter. She specializes in drinking large amounts of espresso, shopping, and enjoying social media. In all of her free time she writes for StyleBakeryMom.com twice a week, and does various other freelance gigs involving writing, designing, and generally being awesome. While she believes that success is indeed a job in New York, she currently resides in Virginia Beach, Virginia with her husband, two children, and two cats and has hung on to her day job.
There was an error in this gadget

Followers

Facebook