India Collection by OPI

I was at Ulta searching for the China Glaze Ink collection, but alas, I couldn't find it. So, I grabbed ElePhantastic Pink by OPI instead. The India collection is lovely, and I had a hard time choosing which one I was going to like the most. This color is actually darker than seen here (I love my iPhone, but it doesn't take the best photos), and gives a nice bright pop of color. I think it will look fantastic when I have my summer (bottled) tan on, which is exactly what I am looking for.

Now if I could just figure out how to keep my nails from chipping. Anyone have any good ideas? I'm willing to try just about anything!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love that color! Gorgeous. I bought the Black Cherry Chutney from the India Collection and I love that too.
Hey, if you come up with a great anti-chipping formula..let me know too...my polish always chips after a few days.
Great blog!

March 29, 2008 at 2:55 PM
NARS Cosmetics Spring 2010

Total Beauty

About Me

My photo
Meredith Edwards-Cornwall is the founder of online lifestyle websites RetrodivasBeauty.com and RetrodivasCloset.com. She is also known as @retrodiva on Twitter. She specializes in drinking large amounts of espresso, shopping, and enjoying social media. In all of her free time she writes for StyleBakeryMom.com twice a week, and does various other freelance gigs involving writing, designing, and generally being awesome. While she believes that success is indeed a job in New York, she currently resides in Virginia Beach, Virginia with her husband, two children, and two cats and has hung on to her day job.

Followers

Facebook