Summer Lovin: CHI Flat Iron

So, my CHI Pink Dazzle Limited Edition showed up recently, and I have to say, I'm totally loving it! I'm not sure what makes CHI different from my Tigi Bed Head flat iron that I got from Target, but there is a significant difference. I have a suspicion that it gets much hotter and the plates stay together better, thereby keeping my curly, coarse hair under control. This flat iron produces consistent results, and even came with a cute little travel case! This is a good thing, because I can't imagine being without it. So, what they say is true - invest in a good flat iron if your hair is thick like mine - you won't regret it in the long run. I've gone through four flat irons and spent far more money on them than I would if I would have just gotten a decent one in the first place. Consider me converted!

1 comments:

monique said...

i have been using this flat iron for years, i couldn't imagine my life without it, LOL! i curl my hair with it and the curls last longer than anything a curling iron could do--saves time too...mine isn't pink, but when i have to replace the one i am currently using, it will be! ;)

btw, i love your blog!:)

April 14, 2008 at 8:07 PM

Total Beauty

About Me

My photo
Meredith Edwards-Cornwall is the founder of online lifestyle websites RetrodivasBeauty.com and RetrodivasCloset.com. She is also known as @retrodiva on Twitter. She specializes in drinking large amounts of espresso, shopping, and enjoying social media. In all of her free time she writes for StyleBakeryMom.com twice a week, and does various other freelance gigs involving writing, designing, and generally being awesome. While she believes that success is indeed a job in New York, she currently resides in Virginia Beach, Virginia with her husband, two children, and two cats and has hung on to her day job.
There was an error in this gadget

Followers

Facebook