FOTD: Urban Decay

Urban Decay is one of my all time favorite cosmetic companies. Their eyeshadows are heavily pigmented, and they have a large selection of colors from glitter to matte, and I'm always able to find something that I love.

Today, I'm wearing mostly Urban Decay. Starting with the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion. Then I covered the entire lid with Sin. On the lower lid and crease I did a wash of Shattered. The liquid liner in copper that you see here is actually Rimmel's Underground line, and I can't find it anywhere anymore. I will be incredibly sad when mine runs out, because it has been my favorite for ages. Lashes have three coats of Cover Girl Volume Exact Mascara in Very Black. What I like to do with my lashes is apply two coats, and while I'm waiting for it to dry, I pencil in my brows (almost always with Too Faced Brownies pencil), then go back with my eyelash brush (not a comb - use the brush to brush out clumps), get all the clumps out and put one final coat of mascara on. If I'm going out or just going for a dramatic eye, I'll repeat the process once or twice more.

1 comments:

KDC Events said...

I have just started using Urban Decay, and I like it!

ps- new design on the blog is great!

June 6, 2008 at 11:16 AM

Total Beauty

About Me

My photo
Meredith Edwards-Cornwall is the founder of online lifestyle websites RetrodivasBeauty.com and RetrodivasCloset.com. She is also known as @retrodiva on Twitter. She specializes in drinking large amounts of espresso, shopping, and enjoying social media. In all of her free time she writes for StyleBakeryMom.com twice a week, and does various other freelance gigs involving writing, designing, and generally being awesome. While she believes that success is indeed a job in New York, she currently resides in Virginia Beach, Virginia with her husband, two children, and two cats and has hung on to her day job.
There was an error in this gadget

Followers

Facebook