Loving: MAC's Penultimate Liner


It's probably hard to tell in this photo, but today was the first day that I took out my Penultimate liner by MAC, overcame my fear, and gave it a shot. I love it! It's soooo easy to use and gives an excellent finish. Nice and carbon-y black, this pen gives you the boldness of a liquid liner in a pen form; or perhaps I should say a stiff brush with which to apply it, which has always been key to good liquid liner, in my opinion.

Now, the bad news: this is a limited edition item, which means that once it's gone, it's gone. Originally part of the Chill collection, I was told by a SA that it probably wouldn't become a permanent item in their line. Personally, I'm heading back to the counter to pick up about four of these, because I can't imagine liquid liner being any easier.

0 comments:

Total Beauty

About Me

My photo
Meredith Edwards-Cornwall is the founder of online lifestyle websites RetrodivasBeauty.com and RetrodivasCloset.com. She is also known as @retrodiva on Twitter. She specializes in drinking large amounts of espresso, shopping, and enjoying social media. In all of her free time she writes for StyleBakeryMom.com twice a week, and does various other freelance gigs involving writing, designing, and generally being awesome. While she believes that success is indeed a job in New York, she currently resides in Virginia Beach, Virginia with her husband, two children, and two cats and has hung on to her day job.
There was an error in this gadget

Followers

Facebook