Product Review: Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist


I have been traveling a lot lately. It's been great fun and I love it, but it always seems to take a toll on my skin. Even though I consider my skin exceptionally oily, a few hours spent on an airplane can dry it up like crazy.

When I had an opportunity to try the Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist, I jumped on it. I figured it could tuck the little bottle into my carry-on and use it if my skin started acting funny.

Sure enough, one flight in, my skin felt dull and dry. A quick spray of the Jurlique gave it instant moisture, but not so much that it felt overly moist or greasy.

Would I purchase it? Absolutely. I don't plan to be without it the next time I'm on a plane.

From $21 at Jurlique.com. Also at Sephora.

0 comments:

Total Beauty

About Me

My photo
Meredith Edwards-Cornwall is the founder of online lifestyle websites RetrodivasBeauty.com and RetrodivasCloset.com. She is also known as @retrodiva on Twitter. She specializes in drinking large amounts of espresso, shopping, and enjoying social media. In all of her free time she writes for StyleBakeryMom.com twice a week, and does various other freelance gigs involving writing, designing, and generally being awesome. While she believes that success is indeed a job in New York, she currently resides in Virginia Beach, Virginia with her husband, two children, and two cats and has hung on to her day job.
There was an error in this gadget

Followers

Facebook