STYLE360 has always explored the relationship between fashion and contemporary culture by pairing style trends with innovative brands—and 2009 promises to take this tradition to the next level. From September 12 – 15, STYLE360 will serve as the alternative Fashion Week destination and showcase its most impressive roster of fresh fashion talent and inventive design houses yet. Headquartered at the Metropolitan Pavilion in the fashionable Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan, STYLE360’s sixth year includes not only runway shows, but celebrity-hosted after parties, buzz-worthy press events, and unique product interactions.
Some of the shows going on include:
- Kristin Davis is headlining with her new apparel collection
- Dash by Kim Kardashian presented by Oral B
- Abbey Dawn by Avril Lavigne
- Liquid Metal
- Geren Ford presented by Tide Total Care
- Accessories designer Rebecca Minkoff presenting her ready to wear collection
- Abi Ferrin presented by Toni and Guy
- Walter presented by Kipling
- Project Runway alum Malan Breton presented by Rado Watch Company
There is also a "Pink Dress Breast Cancer Awareness" fashion show hosted by the Susan G. Komen Foundation and a 15th annual Gen Art "Fresh Faces" fashion event.
Complete information about the event will be posted at Elle.com/style360.