Experiments with Emerald Coast

I'm really having fun playing around with the new Max Factor Vivid Impact Eye Shadow Duos. This one is Emerald Coast, and it's a bright blue/green combo.

I started with MAC Paint Pot in Groundworks, and used the blue from the Eyeshadow Duo. In the inner corner of each eye I brushed the green in, blending it well with the blue. Then I took my blending brush and lightly went around the entire eye, going underneath to pull it all together. I decided I needed some sort of highlighter towards the brow bone, so I used my new MAC Colour Forms Richmetal Highlighter in Rose Boullion. I did a very thin black line around the entire line with Too Faced Lava Gloss Eye Liner just because my day isn't complete without some sort of actual eyeliner. And because I was just feeling this whole blue/green combo, I did one coat of Make Up For Ever Lash Fibers then added my under-used Chanel Inimitable Waterproof Mascara in a teal color that is no longer available, unfortunately. Then I finished off the eyebrows with my Urban Decay Brow Box. Love that thing.

0 comments:

Total Beauty

About Me

My photo
Meredith Edwards-Cornwall is the founder of online lifestyle websites RetrodivasBeauty.com and RetrodivasCloset.com. She is also known as @retrodiva on Twitter. She specializes in drinking large amounts of espresso, shopping, and enjoying social media. In all of her free time she writes for StyleBakeryMom.com twice a week, and does various other freelance gigs involving writing, designing, and generally being awesome. While she believes that success is indeed a job in New York, she currently resides in Virginia Beach, Virginia with her husband, two children, and two cats and has hung on to her day job.
There was an error in this gadget

Followers

Facebook