Product Review: Dentaburst Freshening Teeth Cleaner

Do I have to say that having clean teeth and fresh breath is pretty important to me? I go through a lot of gum, mints, and even invest in freshening lip glosses, so I was excited to try out DentaBurst Freshening Teeth Cleaner.

These come in a handy pack of six to a box that fit well into a makeup bag or purse. You open up the foil package and pull out the product. Slip it on your figer and use the bluish-green side to literally rub your teeth. Not only will you remove surface plaque, but the minty fresh flavor will sweeten your breath.

Frankly, I love them. I love the way they make my breath smell great and help remove any yuck that might be leftover from lunch. This is important. No one wants to walk around with lunch or dinner in their teeth. This has replaced my usual gum, and I use about one or two a day.

You can pick up DentaBurst Freshening Teeth Cleaner at Target, CVS, Rite Aid, and Amazon.

0 comments:

NARS Cosmetics Spring 2010

Total Beauty

About Me

My photo
Meredith Edwards-Cornwall is the founder of online lifestyle websites RetrodivasBeauty.com and RetrodivasCloset.com. She is also known as @retrodiva on Twitter. She specializes in drinking large amounts of espresso, shopping, and enjoying social media. In all of her free time she writes for StyleBakeryMom.com twice a week, and does various other freelance gigs involving writing, designing, and generally being awesome. While she believes that success is indeed a job in New York, she currently resides in Virginia Beach, Virginia with her husband, two children, and two cats and has hung on to her day job.

Followers

Facebook