One of My Favorite Fall Polishes

I just couldn't wait any longer to break out the fall colors for my nails. I know it's still summer, and I should be wearing my bronzes, browns, neons, and golds, but I just can't. I'm ready for the dark, dramatic shades that come with cooler weather.

This is one of my absolute favorites and complete standbys: Rocker by MAC. Dark red with a bit of shimmer, this color pretty much defines fall shades for me.

What is your go-to color for fall? Do you stay on trend or do you reach for the same colors over and over? I'm curious!

0 comments:

Total Beauty

About Me

My photo
Meredith Edwards-Cornwall is the founder of online lifestyle websites RetrodivasBeauty.com and RetrodivasCloset.com. She is also known as @retrodiva on Twitter. She specializes in drinking large amounts of espresso, shopping, and enjoying social media. In all of her free time she writes for StyleBakeryMom.com twice a week, and does various other freelance gigs involving writing, designing, and generally being awesome. While she believes that success is indeed a job in New York, she currently resides in Virginia Beach, Virginia with her husband, two children, and two cats and has hung on to her day job.
There was an error in this gadget

Followers

Facebook