Pajama of the Day: Retro Pink

It's no secret that I love retro-style prints. My entire kitchen is done in black and white retro style, with atomic era light fixtures over my post-modern kitchen table. I even have an apron or two that I wear while mixing martinis for the occasional cocktail party.

So it's no wonder that these are just right up my alley. I want this print on a dress, actually. One that I can just wear whenever, but I'll have to deal with just having it on my jammies.

100% woven cotton with detailed piping and a button down top. Pants have an elastic waistband and a loose fit leg. Sizes run true to form, and range from small to 2X. The price is certainly right as well.

$24.99 at Amazon.com.

0 comments:

Total Beauty

About Me

My photo
Meredith Edwards-Cornwall is the founder of online lifestyle websites RetrodivasBeauty.com and RetrodivasCloset.com. She is also known as @retrodiva on Twitter. She specializes in drinking large amounts of espresso, shopping, and enjoying social media. In all of her free time she writes for StyleBakeryMom.com twice a week, and does various other freelance gigs involving writing, designing, and generally being awesome. While she believes that success is indeed a job in New York, she currently resides in Virginia Beach, Virginia with her husband, two children, and two cats and has hung on to her day job.
There was an error in this gadget

Followers

Facebook