Taking Another Ski Weekend Vacation


Have to try and get one more weekend in before it gets too warm to ski any longer. But when I get back, I have some goodies to post for you! Another book review is coming up, plus reviews on Maybelline's Lash Stiletto, a new perfume that might make people think you're younger than you really are, my new Bond No. 9 purchase, and some rambling thoughts on freshening up a spring wardrobe while watching your cash. Also, what I've been using on my face to get so many compliments - seriously, lots of compliments lately, and I owe it completely to one new product. Stay tuned and have a great weekend!

1 comments:

Sodasi said...

"Maybelline's Lash Stiletto"

I tried this - I can't wait to read what you think about it.

February 26, 2009 at 9:30 PM
NARS Cosmetics Spring 2010

Total Beauty

About Me

My photo
Meredith Edwards-Cornwall is the founder of online lifestyle websites RetrodivasBeauty.com and RetrodivasCloset.com. She is also known as @retrodiva on Twitter. She specializes in drinking large amounts of espresso, shopping, and enjoying social media. In all of her free time she writes for StyleBakeryMom.com twice a week, and does various other freelance gigs involving writing, designing, and generally being awesome. While she believes that success is indeed a job in New York, she currently resides in Virginia Beach, Virginia with her husband, two children, and two cats and has hung on to her day job.

Followers

Facebook