Taking Another Ski Weekend Vacation


Have to try and get one more weekend in before it gets too warm to ski any longer. But when I get back, I have some goodies to post for you! Another book review is coming up, plus reviews on Maybelline's Lash Stiletto, a new perfume that might make people think you're younger than you really are, my new Bond No. 9 purchase, and some rambling thoughts on freshening up a spring wardrobe while watching your cash. Also, what I've been using on my face to get so many compliments - seriously, lots of compliments lately, and I owe it completely to one new product. Stay tuned and have a great weekend!

1 comments:

Sodasi said...

"Maybelline's Lash Stiletto"

I tried this - I can't wait to read what you think about it.

February 26, 2009 at 9:30 PM

Total Beauty

About Me

My photo
Meredith Edwards-Cornwall is the founder of online lifestyle websites RetrodivasBeauty.com and RetrodivasCloset.com. She is also known as @retrodiva on Twitter. She specializes in drinking large amounts of espresso, shopping, and enjoying social media. In all of her free time she writes for StyleBakeryMom.com twice a week, and does various other freelance gigs involving writing, designing, and generally being awesome. While she believes that success is indeed a job in New York, she currently resides in Virginia Beach, Virginia with her husband, two children, and two cats and has hung on to her day job.
There was an error in this gadget

Followers

Facebook