Love Lip Stains? Try Pixi Lip Blush

I'm on a Target rant lately, aren't I? The truth is, I bought Pixi Lip Blush and stuck it in my cosmetic bag only to completely forget about it for almost four months.

That is really awful, isn't it? I know. Believe me, I know. Clearly I have too much.

However, the good news is that I was cleaning out my cosmetic bag with the idea that I needed to really go through and make an effort to use what I already owned, instead of giving in to the temptation to buy more. And by doing that, I rediscovered what is probably the best lip stain I have ever used.

What makes Pixi Lip Blush different is the applicator. It's like a felt-tip marker and it goes on easily and without much hassle. My second-favorite is my Revlon's Just Bitten and it has a roller ball which can make application a touch sloppy.

The stain is true, and lasts well over six hours, according to my lips. I kept a gloss over the top of it most of the day, and I did not have to reapply during my entire shift at work. Bonus!

You know I have to point out a downside, because really, nothing is perfect. The bummer here is that this little baby is going to set you back about $18. Sorry about that. Good news? It lasts forever, you'll love it, and if you're a lip stain fan, you'll be raving over it too.

0 comments:

Total Beauty

About Me

My photo
Meredith Edwards-Cornwall is the founder of online lifestyle websites RetrodivasBeauty.com and RetrodivasCloset.com. She is also known as @retrodiva on Twitter. She specializes in drinking large amounts of espresso, shopping, and enjoying social media. In all of her free time she writes for StyleBakeryMom.com twice a week, and does various other freelance gigs involving writing, designing, and generally being awesome. While she believes that success is indeed a job in New York, she currently resides in Virginia Beach, Virginia with her husband, two children, and two cats and has hung on to her day job.
There was an error in this gadget

Followers

Facebook