Style Alert: Payless Having their BOGO Sale Now

Remember when I was discussing those Christian Siriano boots by Payless awhile back? Well, I was walking around the mall yesterday and I noticed that they were having their "BOGO" sale, or buy one get one half off.

Now, I can never find those ankle boots in my local stores, perhaps those of you who live somewhere that doesn't utilize a mail mule would be able to grab them. As for me, I have to shop online to find the really great stuff. Here is what I purchased from the sale:



These
Alice + Olivia boots just make me happy with their redness. I have no idea what I'm going to wear them with, but I'll figure it out.




I am always looking for a nice pair of black flats, because I go through them like water. I am on my feet all day at work, and don't usually wear heels, but always need a nice pair of flats to wear with trousers. These American Eagle Eve Ballet Ruffle flats will go with most of what I usually wear during the winter.


And did you know Payless offers FREE In-Store Delivery? Just have them deliver it to your nearest store, and you don't pay a cent for shipping. It's well worth it. Happy shopping!

0 comments:

Total Beauty

About Me

My photo
Meredith Edwards-Cornwall is the founder of online lifestyle websites RetrodivasBeauty.com and RetrodivasCloset.com. She is also known as @retrodiva on Twitter. She specializes in drinking large amounts of espresso, shopping, and enjoying social media. In all of her free time she writes for StyleBakeryMom.com twice a week, and does various other freelance gigs involving writing, designing, and generally being awesome. While she believes that success is indeed a job in New York, she currently resides in Virginia Beach, Virginia with her husband, two children, and two cats and has hung on to her day job.
There was an error in this gadget

Followers

Facebook