Style Alert: Payless Having their BOGO Sale Now

Remember when I was discussing those Christian Siriano boots by Payless awhile back? Well, I was walking around the mall yesterday and I noticed that they were having their "BOGO" sale, or buy one get one half off.

Now, I can never find those ankle boots in my local stores, perhaps those of you who live somewhere that doesn't utilize a mail mule would be able to grab them. As for me, I have to shop online to find the really great stuff. Here is what I purchased from the sale:



These
Alice + Olivia boots just make me happy with their redness. I have no idea what I'm going to wear them with, but I'll figure it out.




I am always looking for a nice pair of black flats, because I go through them like water. I am on my feet all day at work, and don't usually wear heels, but always need a nice pair of flats to wear with trousers. These American Eagle Eve Ballet Ruffle flats will go with most of what I usually wear during the winter.


And did you know Payless offers FREE In-Store Delivery? Just have them deliver it to your nearest store, and you don't pay a cent for shipping. It's well worth it. Happy shopping!

0 comments:

NARS Cosmetics Spring 2010

Total Beauty

About Me

My photo
Meredith Edwards-Cornwall is the founder of online lifestyle websites RetrodivasBeauty.com and RetrodivasCloset.com. She is also known as @retrodiva on Twitter. She specializes in drinking large amounts of espresso, shopping, and enjoying social media. In all of her free time she writes for StyleBakeryMom.com twice a week, and does various other freelance gigs involving writing, designing, and generally being awesome. While she believes that success is indeed a job in New York, she currently resides in Virginia Beach, Virginia with her husband, two children, and two cats and has hung on to her day job.

Followers

Facebook