In this day and age, we're all trying to cut costs, and one easy thing to do at home is your brows, even if you're not a fan of tweezing.
Parissa Mini Wax Strips for Eyebrow Design are an excellent way to maintain those brows without tweezing. They recently sent me some tips and tricks on getting the perfect eyebrow look.
To start, you'll need to determine your shape symmetry - the beginning, arch, and end of your brows. Your face shape can help you determine this. If you have a round, square, or diamond shaped face, you'll want softly angled brows. Oval or long shaped faces should have a high angle arch, and triangular or heart shaped faces will look better with rounded brows.
To prep for brow grooming, Parissa suggests the following:
- do not clean skin before tweezing
- start at the bottom of the brow
- press on in the direction of hair growth, zip off in the opposite direction
- remove the strip fast for better results
- hair should be at least 1/8th of an inch before waxing
- brush eyebrows up with an eyebrow brush, toothbrush, or clean mascara wand
- slightly trim unruly hair extending beyond edge of the eyebrow
Parissa Mini Wax Strips are available at Target, Duane Reade, Whole Foods, Wegmans, Ulta, and at Parissa.com for about $6.99.