NYFW Must-Haves: Faux Dry by Blow


This is my last day at home packing, so I'm wrapping up all the beauty must-haves to take me through the next five days at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week. My suitcase is packed, and I am ready to go!

Since I can't take all my rollers and bonnet hair dryers and huge cans of hair spray (yes, I really have all those things), I try and make my blowout last as long as possible. The best way to do that, I've found, is by using Blow's Faux Dry - Dry Shampoo.


This amazing little powder, when applied to your roots, magically clears away dirt, oil, and product. It also boosts volume, which is a huge win for me. If you can't make it to the Blow salon, this is the absolute next best thing. It's also much, much cheaper.

0 comments:

Total Beauty

About Me

My photo
Meredith Edwards-Cornwall is the founder of online lifestyle websites RetrodivasBeauty.com and RetrodivasCloset.com. She is also known as @retrodiva on Twitter. She specializes in drinking large amounts of espresso, shopping, and enjoying social media. In all of her free time she writes for StyleBakeryMom.com twice a week, and does various other freelance gigs involving writing, designing, and generally being awesome. While she believes that success is indeed a job in New York, she currently resides in Virginia Beach, Virginia with her husband, two children, and two cats and has hung on to her day job.
There was an error in this gadget

Followers

Facebook