Loving Right Now: Soap and Glory Mighty Mouth Kit

Soap & Glory Mighty Mouth Kit

It's wintertime, and that means my lips can be a flaky mess if I don't take care of them. Because it's been so cold, our heater has run just about nonstop, and I've noticed that my lips are exceptionally dried out this year, so while I was browsing in Target the other day, I stumbled across this cute little set.

The Soap & Glory Mighty Mouth Kit comes with a two-sided exfoliator and balm as well as a nude gloss that helps plump the lips while giving a great shine. The exfoliator works like a dream. It is a solid that you just rub over your lips no more than twice a day and it exfoliates with natural ingredients (I am not certain, but it feels like dried oatmeal), then follow it up with the other side, a softening balm that smells pleasantly like coconut. 

The tube of glossy goodness that comes with it is supposed to be a lip plumper, but I never put much stock in those things. I do, however, appreciate that it is a lovely color with lots of shimmer and shine. It tingles for a bit after applying it, but it lasts a decent time.

The Soap & Glory Mighty Mouth Kit is available at Target, Amazon, and Boots if you're in the U.K.


0 comments:

Total Beauty

About Me

My photo
Meredith Edwards-Cornwall is the founder of online lifestyle websites RetrodivasBeauty.com and RetrodivasCloset.com. She is also known as @retrodiva on Twitter. She specializes in drinking large amounts of espresso, shopping, and enjoying social media. In all of her free time she writes for StyleBakeryMom.com twice a week, and does various other freelance gigs involving writing, designing, and generally being awesome. While she believes that success is indeed a job in New York, she currently resides in Virginia Beach, Virginia with her husband, two children, and two cats and has hung on to her day job.
There was an error in this gadget

Followers

Facebook