Loving Right Now: Soap and Glory Mighty Mouth Kit

Soap & Glory Mighty Mouth Kit

It's wintertime, and that means my lips can be a flaky mess if I don't take care of them. Because it's been so cold, our heater has run just about nonstop, and I've noticed that my lips are exceptionally dried out this year, so while I was browsing in Target the other day, I stumbled across this cute little set.

The Soap & Glory Mighty Mouth Kit comes with a two-sided exfoliator and balm as well as a nude gloss that helps plump the lips while giving a great shine. The exfoliator works like a dream. It is a solid that you just rub over your lips no more than twice a day and it exfoliates with natural ingredients (I am not certain, but it feels like dried oatmeal), then follow it up with the other side, a softening balm that smells pleasantly like coconut. 

The tube of glossy goodness that comes with it is supposed to be a lip plumper, but I never put much stock in those things. I do, however, appreciate that it is a lovely color with lots of shimmer and shine. It tingles for a bit after applying it, but it lasts a decent time.

The Soap & Glory Mighty Mouth Kit is available at Target, Amazon, and Boots if you're in the U.K.


0 comments:

NARS Cosmetics Spring 2010

Total Beauty

About Me

My photo
Meredith Edwards-Cornwall is the founder of online lifestyle websites RetrodivasBeauty.com and RetrodivasCloset.com. She is also known as @retrodiva on Twitter. She specializes in drinking large amounts of espresso, shopping, and enjoying social media. In all of her free time she writes for StyleBakeryMom.com twice a week, and does various other freelance gigs involving writing, designing, and generally being awesome. While she believes that success is indeed a job in New York, she currently resides in Virginia Beach, Virginia with her husband, two children, and two cats and has hung on to her day job.

Followers

Facebook