New York Fashion Week: dvf

Let's face it, dvf is all about the dresses. She makes the most amazing dresses I have ever seen. And the cut is designed to actually work with a woman's body, not just a model's body, which makes me love her even more. Of course, I am a huge fan of the wrap dress, and just about every dress I own pays tribute to her in it's styling. You just can't go wrong with a good, old fashioned wrap dress.
Before I get off on a tangent, I just have to show you two gowns that I absolutely love out of her collection. No wrap dresses, just gorgeous 40's-inspired gowns.
How much do you love that black and white graphic print? I know you do.
Okay, maybe a little wrap here, but look at it. Just gorgeous and would be flattering on just about any woman.
Photos from style.com

2 comments:

richard said...

DIANE von FURSTENBERG and Francois-Marie Banier Collaborate on Advertising Campaign Featuring Natalia Vodianova here at http://dvfprojects.com The website is awesome and i heard Sweden Unlimited created the site with art direction from DVF's art director Gregory Mastrianni.

February 17, 2008 at 12:52 PM
psychoexgirlfriend said...

Love love love the first dress. I got my first DVF dress this past winter and I'm in love. It's ridiculously flattering. PS: Thanks for linking my blog! I'll do the same. :D

March 9, 2008 at 10:07 PM

Total Beauty

About Me

My photo
Meredith Edwards-Cornwall is the founder of online lifestyle websites RetrodivasBeauty.com and RetrodivasCloset.com. She is also known as @retrodiva on Twitter. She specializes in drinking large amounts of espresso, shopping, and enjoying social media. In all of her free time she writes for StyleBakeryMom.com twice a week, and does various other freelance gigs involving writing, designing, and generally being awesome. While she believes that success is indeed a job in New York, she currently resides in Virginia Beach, Virginia with her husband, two children, and two cats and has hung on to her day job.
There was an error in this gadget

Followers

Facebook