Red and White


So, I've been thinking about my current obsessions lately. Namely the Charles David poppy sandals and the neutral eye with a heavy black eyeliner. Maybe combined with false lashes? Definitely.
But I needed to see how versatile those sandals were before I dropped my hard earned cash on them. Surprisingly, I was able to put together several looks that I could manage without spending any more money, and tons more if I wanted to invest in a couple of cute red dresses. This set above is my favorite, with the shoes front and center. Do you ever build a look based on one thing like shoes? A favorite sweater? A necklace?

1 comments:

Apresenta Concept said...

I love the layout of your site! very cute! Thanks for linking me! I'll add you to my blogroll on my next update.

May 20, 2008 at 7:46 AM

Total Beauty

About Me

My photo
Meredith Edwards-Cornwall is the founder of online lifestyle websites RetrodivasBeauty.com and RetrodivasCloset.com. She is also known as @retrodiva on Twitter. She specializes in drinking large amounts of espresso, shopping, and enjoying social media. In all of her free time she writes for StyleBakeryMom.com twice a week, and does various other freelance gigs involving writing, designing, and generally being awesome. While she believes that success is indeed a job in New York, she currently resides in Virginia Beach, Virginia with her husband, two children, and two cats and has hung on to her day job.
There was an error in this gadget

Followers

Facebook