Plum Mascara? Is it the 80's? No. This is So Much Better.

Benefit Cosmetics LLC
I'm not going to lie - I love colored mascara. I have a teal colored mascara that I got from Chanel this summer that just makes my eyes pop, especially when I wear it with the matching quad shadows. And I'm a fan of Bad Gal mascara as well - it's delightfully thick, doesn't smear all over the place, and the brush is fab.

But who would have thought plum? I certainly wouldn't have, but it looks fabulous with neutrals, if you're a neutral kind of girl. It's not garish or obvious, just subtle enough to make your eyes that much more noticeable.

Benefit is doing free shipping with any $50 purchase, too. So be sure to head over there and see some of their fun new products.

Benefit Cosmetics LLC

0 comments:

Total Beauty

About Me

My photo
Meredith Edwards-Cornwall is the founder of online lifestyle websites RetrodivasBeauty.com and RetrodivasCloset.com. She is also known as @retrodiva on Twitter. She specializes in drinking large amounts of espresso, shopping, and enjoying social media. In all of her free time she writes for StyleBakeryMom.com twice a week, and does various other freelance gigs involving writing, designing, and generally being awesome. While she believes that success is indeed a job in New York, she currently resides in Virginia Beach, Virginia with her husband, two children, and two cats and has hung on to her day job.
There was an error in this gadget

Followers

Facebook