Stila Loves Barbie: Ordered Mine!

I thought I was going to have a really hard time picking out my Barbie paint can, but I didn't at all. It was pretty obvious that Stila Barbie Loves Stila Paint Can - 1959 #1 Ponytail Doll was going to be the one for me. I even had a Barbie like that! And no, I'm not that old, but someone gave it to me. Too bad I didn't keep it, because it's probably worth a fortune now.

The three-pan palette contains eyeshadows, a cheek color, and matte red lipstick so you can create the iconic look with just one kit at your fingertips.

I can't wait to play with it. Especially that red lipstick!

0 comments:

NARS Cosmetics Spring 2010

Total Beauty

About Me

My photo
Meredith Edwards-Cornwall is the founder of online lifestyle websites RetrodivasBeauty.com and RetrodivasCloset.com. She is also known as @retrodiva on Twitter. She specializes in drinking large amounts of espresso, shopping, and enjoying social media. In all of her free time she writes for StyleBakeryMom.com twice a week, and does various other freelance gigs involving writing, designing, and generally being awesome. While she believes that success is indeed a job in New York, she currently resides in Virginia Beach, Virginia with her husband, two children, and two cats and has hung on to her day job.

Followers

Facebook