Stila Loves Barbie: Ordered Mine!

I thought I was going to have a really hard time picking out my Barbie paint can, but I didn't at all. It was pretty obvious that Stila Barbie Loves Stila Paint Can - 1959 #1 Ponytail Doll was going to be the one for me. I even had a Barbie like that! And no, I'm not that old, but someone gave it to me. Too bad I didn't keep it, because it's probably worth a fortune now.

The three-pan palette contains eyeshadows, a cheek color, and matte red lipstick so you can create the iconic look with just one kit at your fingertips.

I can't wait to play with it. Especially that red lipstick!

0 comments:

Total Beauty

About Me

My photo
Meredith Edwards-Cornwall is the founder of online lifestyle websites RetrodivasBeauty.com and RetrodivasCloset.com. She is also known as @retrodiva on Twitter. She specializes in drinking large amounts of espresso, shopping, and enjoying social media. In all of her free time she writes for StyleBakeryMom.com twice a week, and does various other freelance gigs involving writing, designing, and generally being awesome. While she believes that success is indeed a job in New York, she currently resides in Virginia Beach, Virginia with her husband, two children, and two cats and has hung on to her day job.
There was an error in this gadget

Followers

Facebook