Product Review: 100% Pure Juicy Shower Gel


I have a thing for bath products, especially ones that smell delicious. And there is a plethora of bath products out there, how can one choose? Personally, I'm just slowly making my way through all of them so I can eventually find the ones that make me happy.

I just tried 100% Pure's Fresh Squeezed Juicy Shower Gel today, and I really liked it. It has a fantastic scent, and truly smelled like freshly squeezed grapefruit juice. It was perfect for a morning shower because it was invigorating and helped me wake up.

The one downside is that it's not a hugely foaming cleanser. This isn't a big deal at all to me, because I'm used to more natural products that don't have a lot of the lathering ingredients, but it can be a little surprising for people who aren't used to it.

100% Pure Fresh Squeezed Shower Gel retails for about $15 and can be found at stores such as The Limited, Bath and Body Works, and Ulta.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

As an interesting note:

Dr. Alan Hirsch, director of the Smell and Taste Treatment Research Foundation in Chicago, reported last week that a study showed that women wearing the scent of pink grapefruit were perceived by men to be six years younger than their age.

Norbert Rug
Akron Grove Bath Products
http://www.akrongrove.com

January 28, 2009 at 8:05 AM
NARS Cosmetics Spring 2010

Total Beauty

About Me

My photo
Meredith Edwards-Cornwall is the founder of online lifestyle websites RetrodivasBeauty.com and RetrodivasCloset.com. She is also known as @retrodiva on Twitter. She specializes in drinking large amounts of espresso, shopping, and enjoying social media. In all of her free time she writes for StyleBakeryMom.com twice a week, and does various other freelance gigs involving writing, designing, and generally being awesome. While she believes that success is indeed a job in New York, she currently resides in Virginia Beach, Virginia with her husband, two children, and two cats and has hung on to her day job.

Followers

Facebook