Umberto Adds Gorgeous Shine and Shimmer to my Black Hair

While browsing through Target (which, really, happens about every other day), I came across the Umberto line. Created by celeb stylist Umberto Savone, this entire line is exclusive to Target, and is quickly developing a following there.

I grabbed Shimmer Shine Spray because I have been on a quest to find a shine product that doesn't make my hair look greasy. Since going blue-black with my hair, shine has become more important than ever to me - it finishes the style and brings out the unique blue in my color.

This is a lovely spray, and I used it until I somehow broke the spray nozzle. I must have been a little overenthusiastic about it. It's not glittery - far from it. It just adds a subtle shine that lasts all day. I'll be buying another bottle just as soon as I get back to Target, which will probably be tomorrow.

Grab it at Target for $8.99.

0 comments:

Total Beauty

About Me

My photo
Meredith Edwards-Cornwall is the founder of online lifestyle websites RetrodivasBeauty.com and RetrodivasCloset.com. She is also known as @retrodiva on Twitter. She specializes in drinking large amounts of espresso, shopping, and enjoying social media. In all of her free time she writes for StyleBakeryMom.com twice a week, and does various other freelance gigs involving writing, designing, and generally being awesome. While she believes that success is indeed a job in New York, she currently resides in Virginia Beach, Virginia with her husband, two children, and two cats and has hung on to her day job.
There was an error in this gadget

Followers

Facebook