I've Missed You!

Apologies for the absence, beauties - I was in Dallas combining work with pleasure! I had some amazing beauty experiences down there in the big city, and wanted to give you a quick preview of what I'm working on to share with you!

  • An absolutely amazing afternoon with Susan Posnick, who took time out of her weekend to show us her offices and studio. I will have some video of Susan sharing her expertise and her products with us.
  • I finally got to experience the fragrance chamber at the Frederic Malle counter at Barneys in Dallas. I don't know that fragrance could be so entertaining and interesting!
  • I have big news from the ever-fabulous world of Tom Ford Beauty. I also made a purchase from the Private Blend collection that I can't get enough of!
  • I experienced what was called the "best concealer in the world," and made that purchase too.
  • I visited the Bond No. 9 counter at Saks with Paula from Older Girl Beauty. Do you think I purchased something? 
So stay tuned - I have so much to write about! And I loved Dallas - I could live there!


0 comments:

Total Beauty

About Me

My photo
Meredith Edwards-Cornwall is the founder of online lifestyle websites RetrodivasBeauty.com and RetrodivasCloset.com. She is also known as @retrodiva on Twitter. She specializes in drinking large amounts of espresso, shopping, and enjoying social media. In all of her free time she writes for StyleBakeryMom.com twice a week, and does various other freelance gigs involving writing, designing, and generally being awesome. While she believes that success is indeed a job in New York, she currently resides in Virginia Beach, Virginia with her husband, two children, and two cats and has hung on to her day job.
There was an error in this gadget

Followers

Facebook