Apologies for the absence, beauties - I was in Dallas combining work with pleasure! I had some amazing beauty experiences down there in the big city, and wanted to give you a quick preview of what I'm working on to share with you!
- An absolutely amazing afternoon with Susan Posnick, who took time out of her weekend to show us her offices and studio. I will have some video of Susan sharing her expertise and her products with us.
- I finally got to experience the fragrance chamber at the Frederic Malle counter at Barneys in Dallas. I don't know that fragrance could be so entertaining and interesting!
- I have big news from the ever-fabulous world of Tom Ford Beauty. I also made a purchase from the Private Blend collection that I can't get enough of!
- I experienced what was called the "best concealer in the world," and made that purchase too.
- I visited the Bond No. 9 counter at Saks with Paula from Older Girl Beauty. Do you think I purchased something?
So stay tuned - I have so much to write about! And I loved Dallas - I could live there!