Going Out Eye: False Eyelashes


I thought I'd share my "going out" eyes for you while my husband finishes getting ready. Yes, I can get ready before he does; amazing, isn't it?
So, here is what I have going on this evening:

  • Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • Urban Decay in Sin all over lid
  • Urban Decay in Green Goddess on lower lid and under eyes
  • MAC Fluidline in Blitz and Glitz
  • LORAC Lotsa Lashes mascara
  • Revlon false eyelashes
  • Too Faced Brownies eyebrow pencil
I adore using false eyelashes. I started this practice of mine in high school when I accidentally pulled most of my eyelashes out while trying to curl them (ouch, seriously, it was painful). So I can get them on in a flash, but they really look out of place anywhere except with "going out" makeup. I don't wear them on a daily basis.
I don't really have any favorite brands, I will use them all. Make Up Forever and Mac are at the top of my list, although these are by Revlon, and I like them just as well.
You just have to practice, practice, practice!

0 comments:

NARS Cosmetics Spring 2010

Total Beauty

About Me

My photo
Meredith Edwards-Cornwall is the founder of online lifestyle websites RetrodivasBeauty.com and RetrodivasCloset.com. She is also known as @retrodiva on Twitter. She specializes in drinking large amounts of espresso, shopping, and enjoying social media. In all of her free time she writes for StyleBakeryMom.com twice a week, and does various other freelance gigs involving writing, designing, and generally being awesome. While she believes that success is indeed a job in New York, she currently resides in Virginia Beach, Virginia with her husband, two children, and two cats and has hung on to her day job.

Followers

Facebook