Product Review: L'Oreal Sublime Bronze


Total Beauty asked me recently to review L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Any Angle Self-Tanning Spray, and I was happy to do it, only I was sure that I had already talked about it on this blog. I'm shocked to find out that I haven't, only a quick mention of the lotion formulation last year.

This spray has been my go-to tanning product for quite some time. I use this spray in combination with the lotion for one reason only: the any-angle spray ability. When L'Oreal says that it can spray from any angle, they mean it. I am able to get excellent matching coverage on my back from this spray, even when I use the lotion everywhere else.

Another reason why this product is always in my cabinet is the price point. At $9.99 a bottle, it is an excellent value.

While I know others say they see results quickly, I never have. I usually exfoliate and tan the night before and wake up the next morning with tan expectations. I've never been disappointed with Sublime Bronze - I have a nice brown color, never an orange oompa-loompa glow. Usually I use this product about two to three times a week, depending on how often I exfoliate. Remember that the more you exfoliate, the more you take off your self-tanner.

Now, about that smell. I know, most self-tanning products do have a pretty horrific smell. Sublime Bronze isn't that bad, although there is a noticeable smell. On me, I tend to notice it more as the color develops, which is another reason I do it the night before, because then I can wake up and take a quick shower to get rid of any lingering smell.

This will continue to be one of my go-to tanners.

Here are a few other options from the L'Oreal Sublime Bronze tanning family.

0 comments:

Total Beauty

About Me

My Photo
Meredith Edwards-Cornwall is the founder of online lifestyle websites RetrodivasBeauty.com and RetrodivasCloset.com. She is also known as @retrodiva on Twitter. She specializes in drinking large amounts of espresso, shopping, and enjoying social media. In all of her free time she writes for StyleBakeryMom.com twice a week, and does various other freelance gigs involving writing, designing, and generally being awesome. While she believes that success is indeed a job in New York, she currently resides in Virginia Beach, Virginia with her husband, two children, and two cats and has hung on to her day job.
There was an error in this gadget

Followers

Facebook