The Never-Ending Search for a Lasting Eyeliner: L'Oreal Infallible Never Fail Eyeliner

I'm always looking for a good liner that doesn't make a huge mess on my eyes. And that can be hard to find! I was recently asked to try L'Oreal's Infallible Never Fail Eyeliner, and I really like it. It claims to stay put for 16 hours, and I have put it to the test several times over. It really stays, and it doesn't smear, flake, or otherwise do naughty things. Infallible Never Fail Eyeliner comes in black, black-brown, and brown.

What is really cool about this product, though, is the built in sharpener and smudger. The smudger, in particular, is really interesting. It's not really a sponge, and I'm not certain exactly what it is, but it smudges your liner to perfection. It really makes smokey eyes easy, and the black that I used is darkest black. Gorgeous.

Normally, I'm not a huge fan of drugstore liners, because I need them to last, and I need them to stay put, and I've had a hard time finding one that works. This is the first that I've come across that actually works, and at this price point, I plan on buying one of each color. I'd be thrilled if they came in more colors, but I won't complain with the ones I have.

0 comments:

Total Beauty

About Me

My photo
Meredith Edwards-Cornwall is the founder of online lifestyle websites RetrodivasBeauty.com and RetrodivasCloset.com. She is also known as @retrodiva on Twitter. She specializes in drinking large amounts of espresso, shopping, and enjoying social media. In all of her free time she writes for StyleBakeryMom.com twice a week, and does various other freelance gigs involving writing, designing, and generally being awesome. While she believes that success is indeed a job in New York, she currently resides in Virginia Beach, Virginia with her husband, two children, and two cats and has hung on to her day job.
There was an error in this gadget

Followers

Facebook