Today's Eye: More Urban Decay Deluxe Goodness

I am quickly becoming an Urban Decay junkie. I really liked them before, but now I absolutely love them after playing with all their Deluxe Eyeshadows in my Deluxe Shadow Box.

I started today with Primer Potion, then used Underground all over the lid. On the outer corners I brushed Underground from the middle of the lid all the way over the browbone. Then I used Zero in the crease, blending really well. I also used Graffiti under the eyes, then lined them with MAC's Feline pencil, and used MAC's Engraved on the waterline. In the corners, I used Benefit's Miss Popularity.

It's easy to be a little intimidated by the bright shades in the box. But with good blending, and using more than one color, you can really create some great looks. I took Graffiti down a notch by blending in Zero in the crease, so it wasn't so bright. The more I play with them, the more I realize how many looks I can get out of 9 shadows!

0 comments:

NARS Cosmetics Spring 2010

Total Beauty

About Me

My photo
Meredith Edwards-Cornwall is the founder of online lifestyle websites RetrodivasBeauty.com and RetrodivasCloset.com. She is also known as @retrodiva on Twitter. She specializes in drinking large amounts of espresso, shopping, and enjoying social media. In all of her free time she writes for StyleBakeryMom.com twice a week, and does various other freelance gigs involving writing, designing, and generally being awesome. While she believes that success is indeed a job in New York, she currently resides in Virginia Beach, Virginia with her husband, two children, and two cats and has hung on to her day job.

Followers

Facebook