Rethinking Lipliner: The Reverse Lipliner by Cargo

I wasn't sure that this was going to be something that I reached for on a daily basis. I'm not much of al lipliner person, since I normally wear gloss. But with all the new dark shades coming out this fall, I was searching for something that would be more universal than investing in tons of dark liners that I might or might not ever use. Surprisingly, though, I really like it. You apply it right outside the lipline, then blend with your finger. It works extremely well holding gloss in place and with the dark colors. And the pencil will last you forever - you don't use much product at any one time, so the price isn't that bad. I'm still not a huge fan of lipliners, but I'll probably use this one more consistently than any other.

Cargo Reverse Lipliner, $14.
Read more about how to use the product on the Cargo website, and find more product reviews at Total Beauty.

1 comments:

Lisa G said...

If you're looking for something less expensive, Revlon makes a reverse lipliner that doesn't have to be sharpened. For something like $5. I've been using it for a while, and love it!

September 27, 2008 at 5:51 PM
NARS Cosmetics Spring 2010

Total Beauty

About Me

My photo
Meredith Edwards-Cornwall is the founder of online lifestyle websites RetrodivasBeauty.com and RetrodivasCloset.com. She is also known as @retrodiva on Twitter. She specializes in drinking large amounts of espresso, shopping, and enjoying social media. In all of her free time she writes for StyleBakeryMom.com twice a week, and does various other freelance gigs involving writing, designing, and generally being awesome. While she believes that success is indeed a job in New York, she currently resides in Virginia Beach, Virginia with her husband, two children, and two cats and has hung on to her day job.

Followers

Facebook