Vera Wang's Limited Edition Rock Princess

Okay, I admit it. I am a complete sucker for limited edition anything. Seriously, if I know that it won't be available forever, then I'm going to kill myself to get out there and buy it. Hopefully I'm not so frenzied that I forget to try it first, but you never know with me. That is why MAC gets so many of my dollar dollar bills, yo.

Vera Wang Rock Princess sounds lovely, although I haven't actually smelled it yet. But since Macy's is having a one-day sale (again, like every other Saturday), I'll have to seek it out. It's considered a dark fruity floral and was created by Calice Becker for the Givaudan perfume house.

Notes:

  • Top: white peach, raspberry, bergamot
  • Mid: heliotrope, rose petals, spicy floral, jasmine, lily
  • Base: cashmere woods, musk, iris, coconut
The eau de toilette spray (3.4 oz) retails for $72 at major department stores.

Have you tried it? What do you think? Is it interesting and different? That is what I'm always looking for in a fragrance.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haven't tried it, but their bottle design makes me swoon. ...And I like any beauty product with the "Rock Princess" in the title, or anything dirty. ...It makes me feel bad, xD

May 8, 2009 at 12:24 AM
NARS Cosmetics Spring 2010

Total Beauty

About Me

My photo
Meredith Edwards-Cornwall is the founder of online lifestyle websites RetrodivasBeauty.com and RetrodivasCloset.com. She is also known as @retrodiva on Twitter. She specializes in drinking large amounts of espresso, shopping, and enjoying social media. In all of her free time she writes for StyleBakeryMom.com twice a week, and does various other freelance gigs involving writing, designing, and generally being awesome. While she believes that success is indeed a job in New York, she currently resides in Virginia Beach, Virginia with her husband, two children, and two cats and has hung on to her day job.

Followers

Facebook