Edited by Keedah
We're rolling right along and bringing you yet another edition of links to get you beautified and dressed to the nine's. Welcome our newest member Luxe Glam and remember..if you think you're fab enough to join the ranks of our extroidinary fashion and beauty bloggers you can find the info here.
- K is for Kinky shows us how to invest in a pair of the most flattering leather pants
- ProActiv may miss Blaq Vixen Beauty but Blaq Vixen Beauty doesn't miss ProActiv. Found out why Blaq Vixen Beauty is singing, "All I wanna say is that they don't care about us!"
- The Style Aficionado is playing Dump or Marry with over the knee socks.
- Makeup Music Money Me is teaching you how to make your own body scrub. Easy and fun!
- Does perfection exist in beauty products? Retrodiva says yes. Find out what products made her a believer
- LiAnn at Sparklecrack Central is launching a beauty-blog interview network and invites you all to check it out!
- High End for Your Rear End checks out Mimi's Runway music.
- Project Danielle is window shopping plus sized fashion's on Etsy and likes what she sees.
- Get your makeup brushes ready! Luxe Glam is giving us the 411 on Mac's spring color forecast.
- Krasey Beauty takes you out of this world with an amazing line of glosses from Thierry Mugler Beauty
- Have questions that only a celebrity makeup artist can answer? Temple of Glam is taking your questions straight to the experts
- From The Glamour Whore..Paul and Joe Beaute's "Daydream" and "Fantasy", their Alice In Wonderland inspired collection looks dreamy in reality or down the rabbit hole...
- Diary of a Style Addict is making all your entertaining dreams come true with her Hip Hostess givaway.