Urban Decay's Alice in Wonderland Palette Acquisition

So, I'm pretty pleased with myself. I managed to talk a sales associate at Sephora into selling me a palette that wasn't technically for sale yet. Apparently the Alice palette isn't going on the shelves until next week, but I managed to score it, because that's how I roll.

Here are some photos:


The pop-up on the top of the palette.





Overall view of the palette - along with the shadows are two eyeliners in Flipside and Zero, as well as a travel size Primer Potion.







All of these shadows exist elsewhere in the Urban Decay arsenal. Here are the new names along with the regularly named shades:

I'll be posting some swatches and looks soon!


0 comments:

Total Beauty

About Me

My photo
Meredith Edwards-Cornwall is the founder of online lifestyle websites RetrodivasBeauty.com and RetrodivasCloset.com. She is also known as @retrodiva on Twitter. She specializes in drinking large amounts of espresso, shopping, and enjoying social media. In all of her free time she writes for StyleBakeryMom.com twice a week, and does various other freelance gigs involving writing, designing, and generally being awesome. While she believes that success is indeed a job in New York, she currently resides in Virginia Beach, Virginia with her husband, two children, and two cats and has hung on to her day job.
There was an error in this gadget

Followers

Facebook