Win a $1000 Gift Card from Sephora, Lucky Magazine, and Kat Von D

I love Kat Von D's sense of style, although I haven't tried many of her cosmetics. I do have the Autograph Eyeliner that I use quite often, but I really need to get my hands on some of her eye combos and her lipsticks.

Now, Lucky Magazine is giving us a chance to get to know Kat just a bit deeper, get her makeup tips, and register to win the $1000 gift card plus other goodies!
Now click on over to Lucky and win some good stuff!

0 comments:

NARS Cosmetics Spring 2010

Total Beauty

About Me

My photo
Meredith Edwards-Cornwall is the founder of online lifestyle websites RetrodivasBeauty.com and RetrodivasCloset.com. She is also known as @retrodiva on Twitter. She specializes in drinking large amounts of espresso, shopping, and enjoying social media. In all of her free time she writes for StyleBakeryMom.com twice a week, and does various other freelance gigs involving writing, designing, and generally being awesome. While she believes that success is indeed a job in New York, she currently resides in Virginia Beach, Virginia with her husband, two children, and two cats and has hung on to her day job.

Followers

Facebook