Style Picks: Fall Boots from Payless

I have to admit, I've never really been a Payless shopper. But with the new collection by Christian Siriano, I decided I needed to pay a visit over there and see what was up. I was surprised to find quite a few things that I would be willing to purchase, and the price was well within my recession-friendly budget.



AOP- BLK ROBERTSON JEWELED BOOT-S3_8.5



alice + olivia for Payless Robertson Jeweled Boot
, $49.99. Now these don't look comfortable at all, but who needs comfortable if you're looking good? Okay, it does say that there is a padded insole, but it also mentions a one inch platform and a five inch square heel.


AOP- BLK MADISON BIKER BOOT-S3_10.0

alice + olivia Madison Biker Boot
, $49.99. This time we're only looking at a four and a half inch heel with a one inch platform, but that doesn't make them any less awesome.


AOP- RED SUNSET SLOUCH BOOT-S3_9.5

alice + olivia for Payless Red Sunset Slouch Boot
, $49.99. They are red. They are slouchy. They are awesome.


CSP- BLK PAT SLITHER ZIP BOOT-S3_8.5

Christian Siriano for Payless Black Slither Boot
, $49.99. This is what I came for, and sadly, was the only thing out of the (very small) collection that I found worth considering. The sole is turquoise, which is fun and features a padded insole with a four inch cone heel. I like the zipper pull as well - it's the whole Egyptian theme that Christian has going on lately.

I should mention that I haven't been able to find any of these locally - only online. Now I just need to decide which one I'm going to order.

0 comments:

NARS Cosmetics Spring 2010

Total Beauty

About Me

My photo
Meredith Edwards-Cornwall is the founder of online lifestyle websites RetrodivasBeauty.com and RetrodivasCloset.com. She is also known as @retrodiva on Twitter. She specializes in drinking large amounts of espresso, shopping, and enjoying social media. In all of her free time she writes for StyleBakeryMom.com twice a week, and does various other freelance gigs involving writing, designing, and generally being awesome. While she believes that success is indeed a job in New York, she currently resides in Virginia Beach, Virginia with her husband, two children, and two cats and has hung on to her day job.

Followers

Facebook