Style Picks: Fall Boots from Payless

I have to admit, I've never really been a Payless shopper. But with the new collection by Christian Siriano, I decided I needed to pay a visit over there and see what was up. I was surprised to find quite a few things that I would be willing to purchase, and the price was well within my recession-friendly budget.



AOP- BLK ROBERTSON JEWELED BOOT-S3_8.5



alice + olivia for Payless Robertson Jeweled Boot
, $49.99. Now these don't look comfortable at all, but who needs comfortable if you're looking good? Okay, it does say that there is a padded insole, but it also mentions a one inch platform and a five inch square heel.


AOP- BLK MADISON BIKER BOOT-S3_10.0

alice + olivia Madison Biker Boot
, $49.99. This time we're only looking at a four and a half inch heel with a one inch platform, but that doesn't make them any less awesome.


AOP- RED SUNSET SLOUCH BOOT-S3_9.5

alice + olivia for Payless Red Sunset Slouch Boot
, $49.99. They are red. They are slouchy. They are awesome.


CSP- BLK PAT SLITHER ZIP BOOT-S3_8.5

Christian Siriano for Payless Black Slither Boot
, $49.99. This is what I came for, and sadly, was the only thing out of the (very small) collection that I found worth considering. The sole is turquoise, which is fun and features a padded insole with a four inch cone heel. I like the zipper pull as well - it's the whole Egyptian theme that Christian has going on lately.

I should mention that I haven't been able to find any of these locally - only online. Now I just need to decide which one I'm going to order.

0 comments:

Total Beauty

About Me

My photo
Meredith Edwards-Cornwall is the founder of online lifestyle websites RetrodivasBeauty.com and RetrodivasCloset.com. She is also known as @retrodiva on Twitter. She specializes in drinking large amounts of espresso, shopping, and enjoying social media. In all of her free time she writes for StyleBakeryMom.com twice a week, and does various other freelance gigs involving writing, designing, and generally being awesome. While she believes that success is indeed a job in New York, she currently resides in Virginia Beach, Virginia with her husband, two children, and two cats and has hung on to her day job.
There was an error in this gadget

Followers

Facebook